Dealing with COVID-19 is a major challenge for organisations worldwide. At IXCG, we are working to minimise disruption and support our clients as closely as possible. This page explains the steps we’re taking and the help we’re offering during this unprecedented event.
This page is updated regularly, so please check back for the latest news and updates.
We are offering the following offers to assist organisations:
- https://www.ixcg.com/index.php/brands/watchguard/All VoiceStream Plus subscriptions will now come with 1000 minutes of calls for free. VoiceStream Plus is our Unified Communications enhanced version of our popular VoiceStream cloud telephone (PBX) system which features video conferencing and mobile device apps, making it ideal for remote workers.
- We have heavily reduced the price of VoiceStream subscriptions for new clients. Until 31st July 2020 VoiceStream standard is now £10/line/month and VoiceStream Plus (which features extra videoconferencing and remote working tools) is now £12.50/line/month.
- Free monitoring of network equipment. If you have a qualifying DrayTek, Watchguard, CheckPoint or Netgear product, we will monitor and update it (license depending) for free. Please contact us for details.
- Workplace Secure, our remote management and support tool, is only £40+VAT per device per month, down from £80+VAT. It provides remote management, security monitoring and 24×7 technical support.
- Free data protection until 31st July 2020. We are offering free, unlimited data backup for all new customers to help during this period via our DataSafe service.
- 120 day free license for Watchguard Passport. Passport is a remote workers security suite which helps secure remote computers from malware, malicious web sites and phishing attacks and secures passwords.
- 120 day free license for Watchguard vFirebox. vFirebox is a virtual firewall appliance for security cloud based servers and systems.
- Free website security assessment.
- Free website security, site speed acceleration (CDN), site attack (DDoS) protection and DNS management in partnership with Cloudflare.
New orders and professional services
Although we are trying to keep disruption to a minimum, there is an extra delay in delivery of new equipment. This varies from product to product, so please check with your account manager for details. Laptops and home routers are in particularly short supply.
Due to a high volume of requests from clients for assistance with working from home solutions, we have a delay on all professional services requests. Where possible, we are increasing remote assistance and are able to offer remote deployment solutions for self-install.
All technical support response times remain as usual.
Billing and account payments
There may be a slight delay in billing and we thank clients for their patience. Otherwise, all account terms and payment dates remain the same.
Remote working solutions
We are aware of the requirements that many clients have for home working for their staff due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We have a number of security and productivity solutions which are available on a pay-as-you-go basis, making them ideal for this unusual time. Please contact your account manager for more details.
Free Quality of Service (QoS) optimisation
All clients with managed systems (including DrayTek, Watchguard, CheckPoint, Netgear, DLink and Arista) will receive a free Quality of Service (QoS) optimisation (license permitting). This will allow better use of network and Internet bandwidth for remote communications (such as voice and video calls). This work will be carried out automatically, outside of business hours.