Wireless Intrusion Prevention System, known as WIPS, is a system which identifies threats to your wireless network and takes active steps to mitigate them. It’s a highly recommended technology but one which is not commonly deployed by many organisations, despite it being the most effective way of preventing intrusions into wireless networks and regular airspace assessments being a regulatory requirement in some industries (such as retail and hospitality).
To make deploying WIPS, and protecting your customers’ data, more affordable IXCG is offering one free dedicated WIPS sensor for every ten Watchguard Wireless access points purchased. There is no limit on the number of free units you’ll receive, you will get one free for every ten you order.
Watchguard Wireless access points are high performance, affordable, meet the latest 802.11ac wave 2 standard, are simple to manage, support guest WiFi and don’t require expensive controllers. They can also be deployed alongside and WIPS secure access points from other vendors. They can also run in both access point, WIPS or a mix of the two modes.
Free WIPS offer – Terms and conditions
- One free Watchguard Wireless access point will be supplied for every ten Watchguard Wireless access points purchased.
- Free unit(s) will be supplied once the other units supplied have been paid for in full.
- The free unit(s) will be the same model as the cheapest model ordered from the qualifying ten units.
- The free unit(s) will be supplied under the same terms of service as the qualifying ten units.
- Configuration and installation for the free unit(s) will be the same as the qualifying ten units.
- Qualifying Watchguard Wireless products are the AP120, AP322, AP325 and AP420.
- Offer subject to availability of units.
- Accessories excluded.
- Service subject to Watchguard terms and conditions